• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Possible B&W Argentine Tegu needs rehousing - Madison, Wisconsin

RaptorDude

Hello. So I'm in a strange situation. I'm involved in a court case that may very well put me in prison for an indeterminate time. I have a wonderful two year old black and white Argentine tegu whom I love and worry about her future care. I would like to see if anybody would be willing to rehouse her in the worst case scenario, either permanently or temporarily, depending on the outcome of my future.

Her name is Moxxi and she's meant the world to me. She's a bit moody, but socialized and generally trusting of people. Her last annual checkup was in June and was given a good bill of health. She comes with an 8 foot enclosure and it's contents - all free. I just want my baby to be given a good and happy life, no matter how much it pains me to part with her against my will.

If somebody is interested, please let me know and perhaps we can exchange contact info. Time is of the essence. Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_20180711_172116_146.jpg
    IMG_20180711_172116_146.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_20180711_172118_324.jpg
    IMG_20180711_172118_324.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 87
  • DSC_0011.JPG
    DSC_0011.JPG
    5.6 MB · Views: 76

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Raptordude,

I'm sorry for your situation, and by extention, Moxxi's. She looks to be in fine shape.

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hope the tides have turned and things are looking better for you, if you're here 2 months after your post??

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
FFS and I though you ReptileGuru was the original poster...... Maybe the tides didn't turn and hes in a 8 X 8 home (Prison) now.

ReptileGuru

Ha no I just seen his post which wasn't too far down and assumed it was just posted but guess being 2 months old your probably right and the op is the one spending time in a concrete box.. Too bad, hope his tegu found a home I was prepared to drive 8 hours round trip to give it a good home.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980