• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

possible pairing, yes or no?

good breeding pair?

• yes definately

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no definately not

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I have been discussing with tegubuzz the possibility of breeding my female high white b/w rayne to his high white blue sobek, what do you think, think those would be some killer hybrids?

Future sire(sobek)
pictegu1.jpg

pictegu2.jpg

Future dame(rayne)
2004-12-31223920.jpg

2004-12-31223948.jpg

omgtaylorg

5 Year Member
The pics of rayne didnt work, but id say anything you put with sobek would be amazing, i love that tegu

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'll try to post some outdoor pics of him today. He woke up yesterday. I'm really getting drawn to the idea reptastic.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Lol I get excited just thinking about the possibilities, I really hope it works out

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I was looking at pics of Rayne, and all I can say is wow. That's one nice bw tegu man, rayne x sobek would be something incredible. I plan on fattening Sobek up a little, the pics u put up of Sobek were from day 1, he was slightly underweight, but he's heading in the right direction. Im going to hit you up with a pm later, we're gonna have to exchange emails or phone #s.

Manolis

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
This has been on my mind all day, I was unable to focus in my thermodynamics class lecture. The possibilities are just amazing!

Sirhc401

Interesting...very interesting. I see no negatives to it. It would be a fun experiment

I'm with omgtaylorg! Dibs! If I got stationed in Texas after my training in San Antonio then I would totally wanna get together with you guys and support! XD

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Indeed, Dallas is what, only a 4 hour drive. San Antonio is bout 2, I was there 3 weeks ago.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Have you guys seen raynes mom? She is super white, and rayne takes a lot after her,I often wondered if she has any bue in her lineage, either way her genes mixing with sobeks has the potential to create a few incredible tegus, I'm like a kid waiting on christmas morning lol I realy would like this to go through

Magnolia raynes mom
DSCN5867-1.jpg

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I have been trying to google bluexb/w hybrids but i cant find anything, i wonder if they can produce some babies that look just like sobek?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus