• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Posting Trouble

ashesc212

5 Year Member
Does anyone else get a "Debug Mode" error when you try to submit a post? I'll get that 10 or 15 times and then I end up with 10 or 15 duplicate posts.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'm get it too. I've been deleting the extra posts when I see them.

Just hit submit once, it works even though you get the error. The post doesn't always show up immediately in the scroll. If you go back to the topic your post will be there.

Bobby needs a database programmer to look at it.

PinkPunisher

5 Year Member
Yeah I've had it as well, I usually just press back and then refresh and it will be there so I just go back to the forums. I thought it was just my computer lol

Spencer

leoares27

5 Year Member
mine does that sometimes....what really annoys me is when i try to post and it says something like "insufficient post" or something...even though the post is complete...it will do that like 5-10 times sometimes!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980