• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Potential Tail Rot?

JeagerTheTegu

His tip of tail turned a little bit black after got closed in door of cage should I be worried? Pictures below!!! I need help!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 12
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 11

Skullson

I would go to a vet for safety in case of infection, but honestly looks like the tail is letting that section die off like a babies umbilical chord. Shouldn't be a long term issue.

Creaturesmom

His tip of tail turned a little bit black after got closed in door of cage should I be worried? Pictures below!!! I need help!
I watched a video on this and if it’s tail right all you need to do is get some Betadine put it in some water 75 water the other 25% Betadine let it soak for a little bit dry it off and then put Neosporin it cannot have the pain free stuff in it and that’s all you need

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980