• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Probing Tegus

12345Matt54321

5 Year Member
What is the correct way to probe a baby Tegu?

I know you can easily mess up or whatever but...any help with this?

If the guy I buy from cant do it then we are gonna ask if my dad can, because I want a Male, and I want a baby.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
12345Matt54321 said:
What is the correct way to probe a baby Tegu?

I know you can easily mess up or whatever but...any help with this?

If the guy I buy from cant do it then we are gonna ask if my dad can, because I want a Male, and I want a baby.

I do not suggest anyone probing a tegu that has no experience with probing lizards; they are not like snake and can be ruptured easy. It is best to watch someone that knows how to probe them and not try this on your own.

pinto24

5 Year Member
I tell you, I can think of a lot of things I would not want to happen to me, and getting probed is DEFINITELY one of them. I get the shivers just thinking about that. :fart

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus