• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

PROBLEM/TWITCHING

BOOZER

5 Year Member
i know this is posted here somewhere but my computer keeps shutting down' my guy just got out of hibernation,uv is set up heat 90-95 at bask and 85 roughly other side. he drank some water and ate 1 large mouse. his back legs are twitching- whats the first and best move??? he's only been out for 2days after 8 months down. i'll check back if comp.holds up thanx people!!
( never had to deal with this before!)

dragonqueen4

5 Year Member
basking spot should be a little warmer, 100-110. what kind of uvb are you using and how far is it from him. uvbs made by hagen suck.. i found that out the hard way. anyway, supplement him with lots of calcium. i use bone aid on his food and i give him a liquid calcium from shoppers in a syringe, its called calcium sandoz syrup.

BOOZER

5 Year Member
DRAGONQUEEN I GOT A REPTISUN BOUT 8-10 INCHES FROM where he bask's and its now bout 95-100 but yesterday i turned it off cause my house was cooking. actually had my friend break in and shut it off. thanks varnyard i'll try to give him real sun today when i get home from work and we have some great sun these days. funny this is the first time my computer didnt shut down, i'm having it fixed today hopefully.
thanks!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan