• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

proven breeder pair for sale

jacobsracing

5 Year Member
she is a 3 ft normal black and white 10 lbs ~ 2yo
he is a 4 ft giant black and white 14 lbs ~ 2yo

both are in excellent health. She just laid 27 eggs in my enclosure last week. They are kept in a zoo quality enclosure and are dog tame. She looked at me when I took out the eggs and gave me a gentle nudge of disapproval and then sat there watching me take her eggs while she protested with a shivering tail. NO bites from either animal to a human...rats, mice...well thats another story

They are fed daily on a meatball of turkey, veg and fruit + suppliments. I alternate every three days with live feed and they love it.

Make a reasonable offer.

I also considering trades for female morph beardies...

:bajo

jacobsracing

5 Year Member
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7zlFUVxg5A" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7zlFUVxg5A</a><!-- m -->

videos

TanMan57

5 Year Member
I would love to buy either one from you and i can meet you if you live in comcord post some pics of the female and im really liking the male in the video oh and whats a reasonable price?

TanMan57

5 Year Member
Oh hey i just realized i named my tegu after yours i watched your video and i then named mine. cool. So yea im interested in the female i can meet you in concord

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980