• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Proven pair of ackies (trade/sale)

NorCalAl

5 Year Member
Greetings -
I have a pair of young adult (sub 2 year) ackies for sale or possible partial trade. They produced a first clutch late last year which perished when we experienced a lengthy power outage (and then the incubator reset itself for 60F). All were viable - and at around 80 days.

I won't comment whether they are red or yellow - I'd lean towards yellow since most folks consider red sacred and I don't want to offend or lead astray. You can decide yourself from pics. The female looks more red, the male, more yellow.

They are housed in a 72x30x30 cage now - NOT INCLUDED. I will deliver or meet you up to 2 hours away from Chico, CA. I will ship using SYR.

Only trades interested in are HHE adult or subadult. I will trade for up to half the asking price of my pair.

<<<PLEASE USE EMAIL ONLY>>>

$1000 - if you know ackies, you know you'll make that and more in first clutch.

Female with male behind:
DSC_2275-M.jpg

Male:
IMG_0672-M.jpg

frost

1,000+ Post Club
ah i see, there is a breeder around here that sells HHE, they look really cool. looks like the two you have there are yellow but im no expert on them. Good luck with the sale.=]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029