• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

puberty

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
It takes a lot of patience, and just understanding that they're going through something that they can't necessarily control. Some are worse than others, but I don't know anyone who welcomes it. When it's over it's like night and day, and you will have the pet you're looking for...mostly. They are very individual, and it's hard to give someone help beyond just telling them to have patience for whatever they come up with. I had a female that barely changed at all, and I have a male that is now a sweet character, but put me through 10 months of anxiety. That's a long time, and from what I hear from most owners, it's not common.

I laughed my head off when one member here called his male "Satan's Spawn", and swore that his Tegu hated him. So there are extreme cases, and some mild. Good luck with yours - if you have a specific question about how to get through something - you can still get help with that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980