• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

questions on new B&W

Tarantu1aMan

5 Year Member
i just got my new tegu yesterday,he was fine when we brought him home,he was just really calm,but today i went over to mist him and he was running back and forth in his enclosure and his tail was twitching,where i got him i know the basking spot had to be super hot.but when should i try to interact with him and hold him again,i need help plz.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome to the TeguTalk community, glad you joined us!!

As for your tegu, if you just got him yesterday then he needs to have time to adjust to his new home. He is stressed and needs a little time to get adjusted to you and his new home. Give him a week to settle in, and then try to work with him.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me