• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

quirky tegu

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
i have discovered a few things about my tegu today 1 thing is she now reconizes her food bowl today while she was free roaming when she saw me pick her food bowl up she quickly rushed me tongue flicking wildly so i tried something i threw about 2 dozen supers in the bowl and gave it to her and she ate them all i have been trying to get her to eat bugs since i got her and never thought to put them in her food bowl duh! then she put her head under my hand and kept pushing it up so i thought cool maybe shes coming back around to being a sweet tegu and not hissing and scatching so i went to rub her and guess what she she huffed and puffed and walked off now she was halfway across the room i had just walked in and sat down and she came to me lol but on a more serious note she had a nice growth spurt recently i measured her today and she is 38 1/2" and is only 5 mo. and her appetite as well as her food response is starting to increase she will eat a med. rat and still be looking for something to eat lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me