• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Rango my tegu

daveyboy7

i got a argentine black and white tegu for xmas, i have looked at care sheets and they are all slightly diffrent. i suppose everyone has there own way.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome to the forum. Awesome name :) do you have any pics of your tegu?

daveyboy7

im not sure how to add pics
i kmow its not normal but he likes hes plastic cave :)

more pics :)

Attachments

• DSC00015.JPG
    DSC00015.JPG
    754.4 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC00006 (2).JPG
    DSC00006 (2).JPG
    847.5 KB · Views: 3

omgtaylorg

5 Year Member
Lol so many people get "black and whites" that turn out to be blues, once again why am I never this lucky...good lookin blue too. Wheres it from? I wanna pay black and white prices for a blue

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
daveyboy7 said:
im not sure how to add pics
i kmow its not normal but he likes hes plastic cave :)

more pics :)

I used to use little igloo hides for like hamsters and rats when my tegus were little. Nothing wrong with using them!

HPIZZLE

congratz on your tegu, and especially since its a blue tegu lol. im so jealous of people getting blues instead of B&W haha.

Thumper

Really cool blue. I looked all over and couldn't get a blue when I was shopping for a tegu. Technically the "normal black and whites", extreme giants and blues are all Tupinambis Marianae so basic husbandry should be similar. I personally don't like the term Argentine tegu because they are found in many countries other than Argentina.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan