• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

RAW EGG????

DaRealJoker

5 Year Member
Ok here goes. I've seen a few posts saying no raw egg yet I saw many pics of handlers feeding raw egg. I've even seen handlers throw in some snails in the mix. What I'd like to know is what is right and what is wrong. How bad is raw egg? Please help

jmiles50

5 Year Member
I agree! I've seen so many different articles and posts that say different things. Does anyone have any definative literature weather raw eggs are good or bad?

jor71

5 Year Member
Everyone has their own opinion and when searching for answers to questions, you may find different opinions. My advice is always err on the side of caution and not feed them raw eggs. It takes a few minutes to boil an egg.

There are multiple posts here and other foums discussing this very subject.

Good luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980