• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Re-entering?

Dana C

Gordo has been awake a few hours every day and has packed away the groceries. The weather has been nice with the barometric pressure fairly high. With recent spate of storms coming through Idaho, and lower baraometer, he has dissapeared now for three days. I am not worried but I think that his sensitivity to barometric pressure and weather is interesting.
It is sort like a Tegu Ground Hog Day. He wakes up just before spring and life is good but senses that he woke up a tad early and goes back to bed.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
i doubt he will re-enter a hibernation state, more than likely since they are sensitive to the weather he can feel the the constant changing and would rather sleep it out, especially if its raining. its been hot all week here, no rain, my tegus have really been enjoying getting outside day to day, but i know when it do rain and turns cool i wont see them as much

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I think he's just waiting out the weather.
Natsuki's doing his usual, hasn't quite come around yet from his routine. Korben on the other hand has been eating and more active. It rained yesterday and suppose to be scattered t-storms today and I haven't seen or heard him the pass couple of days.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980