• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Recently Became addicted.

NickBoudin

5 Year Member
Hey guys. My name is Nick. I've recently became addicted to tegus. For the last.. about 2 weeks I have been researching and reading and reading.

My plan is now to get a CB hatchling B&W Argentine Tegu.

I'll be sure to post pictures when the time comes, of the tegu, and also the enclosure. Keep an eye out!

Nice to be here,
Nick

Beazer

5 Year Member
Welcome to the forums. Tegu addiction is better than meth addiction lol. You'll love your Argentines when you get them. Lots of tegu smart people on this forum that are happy to help you and real easy going.

-Jon DeLong

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
NickBoudin said:
Hey guys. My name is Nick. I've recently became addicted to tegus. For the last.. about 2 weeks I have been researching and reading and reading.

My plan is now to get a CB hatchling B&W Argentine Tegu.

I'll be sure to post pictures when the time comes, of the tegu, and also the enclosure. Keep an eye out!

Nice to be here,
Nick

Welcome to the TeguTalk community, glad you joined us!!

Also if you are getting a tegu, make sure it is a CBB, as CBs are import farm raised and often full of parasites.

CB being Captive Born, and CBB being Captive Born and Bred.

hoosier

5 Year Member
tegulevi said:
theres a guy around here somewhere that breeds them, but hes kinda a jerk ;)

ooo i know who your talking about but i cant quite place my finger on his name. lol :lol:

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
e2v97wd8.jpg
[/quote]

NickBoudin

5 Year Member
Thanks for the welcome, and Thanks for the info Bobby. I was sent here by BIG HYDRO, a mod at FatFrogs. He's had nothing but good things to say about you, and your animals.

You'll deffinitely be sure to hear from me soon about how you will help sooth my new addiction to Tegus! ;)

Thanks for the welcome guys,
Nick

DaremoAlpha

5 Year Member
Careful that guy will talk your ear off hahaha

and spam you with millions of really cool photos too

Information overload LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members