• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Red Hatchlings For Sale ONLY $100 EACH

cmclaughlin2

5 Year Member
Let me know if you're interested! The parents are both gorgeous with great dispositions. I am asking $100+ $50 for shipping.
attachment.php

attachment.php

AWD247

5 Year Member
Re: Red Hatchlings For Sale

Very nice, Ive seen you on Kingsnake, Goodluck with the babies, nice markings

cmclaughlin2

5 Year Member

I will be shipping through Shipyourreptiles.com, and using their complete supply of insulated boxes, heat or cold packs (when neccesary). I believe Ship Your Reptiles uses UPS.

cmclaughlin2

5 Year Member

FORUMS EXCLUSIVE-
$135 + shipping. Price only offered to Tegu Talk and Fauna members. I've only got a small amount left, they will go fast!

cmclaughlin2

5 Year Member

Not many left! Offering them at a price of $115 plus shipping! Now one month old! If interested PM me!

AWD247

5 Year Member

WOW thats a great price, soooo tempting, im trying to save for a Blue from Dave, thats a really good price tho, goodluck man,. Have to keep this in mind

AWD247

5 Year Member

PM'd you. Red/ Blue / Red/ Blue.. that is a good price ! I cant decide.. Although these guys would probably be a good size to introduce to my extreme (15")

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me