• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

red tail boa

frost

1,000+ Post Club
i would like to rehome my female redtail boa. im asking 70 for her. i will get pics up as soon as i can. i live in essexville MI. i want to rehome her because i dont want two 9 foot boas in the house when i have two tegus and others to look after just too much especially with the length they get.

frost

1,000+ Post Club
ill get pics on later tonight, she isnt that big really. i have a box and everything for her. shipping is usually around 45 to 50
babyyitslove said:
Come on.......send her to me xD
if u want her u can have her.=]

here are a couple pics, not the best quality but my phone sucks with pics. i have some better pics on my camera but ill get those on later tonight. it also doesent help that she wouldent stop moving lol.

[attachment=3257][attachment=3258]

she is from riplees adults too.so if u wanted more info on the parents i would try to get a hold of him.

Attachments

• DSC00060.JPG
    DSC00060.JPG
    178.1 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC00059.JPG
    DSC00059.JPG
    173.2 KB · Views: 2

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
just to clarify, that is not a true red tail boa. It is a columbian boa constrictor.

frost

1,000+ Post Club
yeah, but i think i like the look of columbians more. my male is almost white.=]

babyyitslove

Eeeee! She looks just like my little boy... same size and all! >.< I love her =0)

Scope out shipping with the kit and all to 88310 and ill see what I can do. I'm about to snag BillieJean's columbian tegu next week and that shipping is running me about $75. Not too shabby.

Oh yeah, I guess I could let my husband in on this as well.... lol

frost

1,000+ Post Club
haha you sound like my fiance, ill look into it today. i have to email shipyourreptiles to see if can get another mailing paper or w/ its called,, haha just woke up cant think. i think my woman accidentally threw mine away.=/

frost

1,000+ Post Club
shipping will be $64.86 haha im guessing you live very far away from me. not bad price tho iv seen higher.

wow i was looking at some boxes,just boxes and there is one for $350 =O

frost

1,000+ Post Club
i found everything i need for shipping,so if your still interested let me know.

frost

1,000+ Post Club
hmm 64.86 + $50 so 114.86. if i did my math right lol. that would be fine. i might have to wait for it to come in maybe too. lat time someone tried to pay me with pay pall there was a waiting period.it was weird.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980