• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

red tail is constipated

frost

1,000+ Post Club
i got a red tail boa for my b-day a little while ago and is it having trouble going to the bathroom. does anyone know something that will help it? iv tried soaking it and im trying to find some medicine i can use to help it also.

frost

1,000+ Post Club
yeah i been doing that off and on. now she has some protrusion from her anus.... i dont know if it is a prolapse but it looks like its kinda swolen.ill have some pics up today or tomorrow.

tommyboy

Yikes. Is this a young boa? I would definitely be trying to keep the protrusion clean and moist until you can figure out what is going on. If the snake is on substrate it would be smart to remove it and keep him on something like paper towels.

frost

1,000+ Post Club
i put her on newspaper since iv had her to watch for anything like that. and yes she is young a few months im guessing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me