• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Red Tegu Available (Male)(PRICE LOWERED)

cmclaughlin2

5 Year Member
I have a Red Tegu Available. He's got great colors to him, and is a fantastic eater. He weighs around 4lbs. I'm not sure of his stock, I purchased him at a swap meet almost a year ago, and I am currently making room for breeding projects, and don't have too much room for those I keep just for fun. I am asking $200+ shipping for this guy, coming from Columbus, Ohio, 43201

attachment.php

brianratm

5 Year Member
Re: Red Tegu Available (Male)

How is his temperment? I have a friend who maybe interested, but he wants a friendly one

cmclaughlin2

5 Year Member

I've never had a problem with biting or anything of that nature. He's a little bit skittish (as most young reds tend to be) but he always calms down as soon as I take him out of his tank

cmclaughlin2

5 Year Member

I would also be willing to trade for an adult black and white (around 3ft preferably.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980