• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Red Tegu Deposit For Sale

Vader

^Pretty much.

I put a deposit ($125, half the cost of the tegu) down with Bobby. That means I reserved a tegu for that season as spots for a Varnyard Red goes QUICK. So now I am selling that deposit to someone else so they pretty much take my spot on the reserved list, to get a tegu this year.

Your buying me out of my deposit so you can get a tegu this season instead of waiting til next year.

Lynda

TeguBuzz said:
Did you hear from him about the reds?

I would buy the deposit from you
if I wasn't so skeptical about getting the Tegu. Any correspondance with Bobby? Are they hatched yet?

got10

Vader said:
People keep emailing saying they will take it but the money never shows up.
so.....
Still for SALE

Thats because they think they are going to get burned for the delivery of the animal . not that you did anything wrong. If I was sure that there would be some babies this upcoming season,and not the same old song and danceeveryone else has been getting i would purchase it for myself . But Hill isnt getting back to anyone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonny