• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Red tegu eggs! We did it!

Renske

5 Year Member
So happy. Very late in the year. Did not expect it anymore. But my red tegu layed 29 eggs! And they look sooo healty. All very white and the same sizes and good shape!
Also Ruby the female doing very well. She is not as skinney as the other tegus who layed eggs normaly look.
1173746_10151530492420666_1317273097_n.jpg

Tannaros

So happy. Very late in the year. Did not expect it anymore. But my red tegu layed 29 eggs! And they look sooo healty. All very white and the same sizes and good shape!
Also Ruby the female doing very well. She is not as skinney as the other tegus who layed eggs normaly look.

Congratulations!

Renske

5 Year Member
I live in. The netherlands and do not ship to the US. They will hatch just bevore hibernation. We hibernate them first. After hibernation they are for sale at 400 euro each.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me