• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Red tegu for sale

Ripkabird98

Actually, no I've never sold an animal.

I'm sorry, but "laruafls" gator isn't going to walk 2000 miles to get to me. Funny how you fall back on that.

I am raised by lesbian parents, so that word you used is so out of place. You must be making up for your own insecurities by cussing us out, because you KNOW WE ARE RIGHT.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
OK, then. Here's how it goes. Ripkabird, quit egging people on. bfb345, quit the swearing. This is your warning for both of you to be civil. The profane posts will be fixed. I'd like to finish cleaning my cages and I don't have to referee the classroom until tomorrow morning, so gimme a break already guys.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam