• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

red tegu temps for hibernation

droopster

i was wondering for my red tegu hibernation temps?
i asked this question to a person with experience in holland who had succesfull bred red teju's.
her website is: http://www.tejukweker.nl/rode-teju/
she said to me she keeps her red tegu during hibernation at minimum of 41F (5C) and not over 60F (20C).

but when i read caresheets from other persons and here on tegutalk: that the temps should be between 50f(10C) and 75F(23C) and not drop under the 50F?

this are two different temps? anyone have an idea whats best? for my tegu its her second hibernation. i dont know how she did her first one because i had her after the first one. Please only experienced advice and no geusses because i dont want anything go wrong with my tegu.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980