• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Red Tegus for sale..........

AlpineStar

5 Year Member
there is a possibility one is i think it is the larger of the two. i can check are you interested in purchasing one

bubbategu2

5 Year Member
I might be but I'm in California. I'm a little leery about shipping in the winter. In fact, I've never had a reptile shipped at all-what's the procedure? Bubbategu2

AlpineStar

5 Year Member
from my understanding on them they can tolerate cooler temps better than some reptiles and they are in hibernation at the moment. all i would need is your zip code to check your temps and mine and wait for a good day to ship

AlpineStar

5 Year Member
procedure is really simple i pack, heat pack it, seal it put on your address drop of to my courier at the latest time so it doesnt sit all day. you get it by noon the next day

AlpineStar

5 Year Member
I think this can be removed now, i have sold some of my animals and i was doing my usuall feeding cleaning moving animals to larger enclosures and decided im not selling anymore and i am going to keep all tegus and monitors chameleons frogs etc. but the rest of the snakes are going and that will be it for selling my pets. but i will continue to sell at the local shows and petstores

PetCactus

5 Year Member
Do you still have any left in stock? I live in California and am interested in the B/W , but if you don't have it anymore i will buy on of the reds. (i sent you an email already)

PetCactus

5 Year Member
ok how big are they? because im only interested in a small kind. And are they as docile and do they get as big as reds?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980