• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Red Tegus for sale..........

AlpineStar

5 Year Member
I have 2 reds for sale and 1 b&w argentine also. all in excellent condition the reds are varnyard stock and the b&w is well i honestly dont know were it came from breeder wise. they are all 2008 babies. so they are still relatively small i guess probly around 14-15 inches. great colors. so any ?'s or comments my email is <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> and my cell is (937)768-5358.
thanks
Jon

AlpineStar

5 Year Member
im thinking red tegus i will let go for 230 shipped a piece. arg b&w 125 shipped. my horned frogs will vary from 25 on up depending on size and color. my ball pythons are normals and will be 40 each 85 for my very large female. the dracos and rudis will not be for sale due to degree of difficulty keeping and they are for a breeding project and the vine snakes are 65 a piece. most if not all prices are negotiable

AlpineStar

5 Year Member
black throat is about 3ft would have to measure and male from himpopping out during bathroom time. lol and would consider offers on him not sure of juvi sub adult pricing. he is semi tolerable of handling has not bit yet but is a lil squirmey during holding but all around not to hateful

AlpineStar

5 Year Member
not everything only certain animals are being sold so i can focus better on select animals. im overwhelmed right now and nothing is being taken care of less than ideal by any means i just barely have time to do anything besides take care of all my animals. lol my day starts at 8-9am and by this time now ive had a few hrs to myself its crazy. but i still care and love my reptiles and if none are sold i will just deal with it.

AlpineStar

5 Year Member
i know i love my monitors and as much work as they are and nasty eaters and how quickly they can foul up there cages, those i would really have to be comfortable with some one and there intentions before letting them go. because to many people just look at the wow factor and not the long term upkeep and care and space and time and $$$ and size. lol shoulda used some commas. and then get rid of them because its to big and to mean. but the tegus honestly i havent had the time to get to know them they have hibernated basically since day one. except the b&w. but monitors will always be my number one favorite reptiles.

lotsareps

5 Year Member
i know what you mean. i have a sav, 2 b&ws, one of Dave's blues, and 3 ackies. i'm wishing i could get a young blackthroat but i'm out of room. i have the building skills to construct custom enclosures so i'd definitely be able to. i don't have the cash to get any more monitors though haha. i love taking care of them!

giving them their food, the technicality of basking temps, setting their homes up, watching em run around, etc
thats why i got into monitors!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
These reds are my stock, the black n white is not, just letting everyone know where they came from. :)

AlpineStar

5 Year Member
thanks bobby for clarrifying that. i thought i put that in my first post but thanks either way. and hope your not mad or offended by no means.

AlpineStar

5 Year Member
DSC00122.jpg

DSC00124.jpg

DSC00125.jpg

sorry for the quality but can take better pics if need be. they are sleeping currnetly

AlpineStar

5 Year Member
yes, from my experience bobby is by far the best out right now. his quality and experience and his way of buisness is excellent. he is top notch in my book and if my tegus dont sell and i make more space he will have my buisness next season.

mr.tegu

5 Year Member
thats to bad that you gotta sell um all, i dont think i could seel my tegus.. hope you find some good owners for um!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980