• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Red Tegus for sale

Bryan

After about a month I have realized tegus are not for me.I enjoy interacting with my pets whatever they may be.When they are out they are great but I don't enjoy the fact that I don't see them for a few days at a time.So if anyone is interested they were purchased from underground reptiles and are a probable1.1 They are pick up only in Orange county ny or pike county pa.I would like to get 350.00 for the pr. They are in the 15 in range.Leave e mail and I can send pics if needed.Thanks for looking...Bryan

I forgot to add best offer so 350.00 or best offer....thanks

Bryan

No you can purchase single for 175.00 each 0r best offer....I wont be able to sex them but I can guess :)

Riplee

5 Year Member
Good luck on the selling. And just a reminder if you change bedding to not that deep and reduce the number of hiders. You will see them every day. Tegu will be great pets.

I personally have 5 tegus.....

GrouchoTegu

babyyitslove said:
I So Wish I had the money right now. Please keep this updated if they sell =)

Funny, I'm from Pike County originally..Went to wallenpaupack...You still have those little guys for sale? Possibly interested in picking one up...Let me know :)

Riplee

5 Year Member
Help Bryan to post pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_20111010_185940.jpg
    IMG_20111010_185940.jpg
    844.2 KB · Views: 9