• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Red x Blue Hybrid Tegu (female)

rjk890

5 Year Member
I have a yearling Red x Blue Hybrid Tegu for sale / trade.

I am located in East Central Florida (Sebastian, 32958) and would prefer a Florida sale.

I am asking $350. for her and also have a custom built indoor/outdoor enclosure that I would like to go with her for an additional $150.

I may consider selling or trading her without the enclosure, and also shipping her. However, offers made from inside of Florida that include the enclosure will be considered first.

IMG_1383.jpg

IMG_1386.jpg

t4.jpg

rjk890

5 Year Member
Trade interest

I am mainly interested in Ball Python trades and am looking for:

.2 Yellow Belly's in the 500g range
or a 1.2 trio of smaller YB's (proven line.)

1. Albino

1. Pinstripe

.2 Pastel/Spider/Mojo

.1 Lesser/Butter/Albino

Thanks,
Rob Kelly

rjk890

5 Year Member
Thank You

She is beautiful, and I hate to let her go. I am going to Tenn. to attend the Technology Center of Tennessee @ Crump for a seven week Truck Driving class. After that I will be driving cross country and will be on the road a lot.
I don't like the idea of being away from home but construction is dead here in FL and I have to find a new career.
My wife and my two eldest children are comfortable handling the snakes, but not really the Tegu unless I am there. Like I said she is flighty. However, she was really starting to calm down before going under. I won't be heartbroken if she does not sell.
Merry Christmas,
Rob Kelly

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980