• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Rehoming:Free Shipping

Hunterboy1

looking to rehome my tegu and will pay shipping just to get her to a good home . Asking $145 shipped. She is still young with beautiful colors.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 204

TeguGirl74

looking to rehome my tegu and will pay shipping just to get her to a good home . Asking $145 shipped. She is still young with beautiful colors.
Ship to El cajon CA? Call or text me at 6194032807
In the last couple days I've been scammed for over $2,000 trying to get a replacement tegu lizard because mine was stolen by a longtime friend over 20 plus years is left my world shattered my animals are my sole reason I live day today and that was stripped from me I was also raped and robbed for what money I had set aside for a tegu while I was asleep

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam