• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Reptilinks

Trede

http://www.reptilinks.com/

I've mentioned this a few times in other threads, but I felt it would be appropriate to throw this in the product reviews sections as well. I am in no way, shape, or form affiliated with Reptilinks beyond being a happy customer. The short version for the impatient among us: good product, excellent customer service, happy tegu.

When I got my scaly baby, she was a rescue. Her previous humans did not provide her with UV lighting, socialization, enrichment, humidity, or any food that wasn't ground turkey or hard boiled eggs. She was suspicious of anything fruit or vegetable like, and really the only "new" foods she would eat consistently were salmon and quail eggs. At one point, I was sneaking her fruits and veggies by "tying" them to chunks of salmon with salmon skin. She figured it out within a week and was eating the salmon while leaving the mango/bell pepper/whatever else behind. Enter reptilinks. Whole prey? check. Fruits and veggies? check. Tegu approved? check. The nice part is, if your scaly babies don't eat the reptilinks, they'll give you a refund.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
http://www.reptilinks.com/

I've mentioned this a few times in other threads, but I felt it would be appropriate to throw this in the product reviews sections as well. I am in no way, shape, or form affiliated with Reptilinks beyond being a happy customer. The short version for the impatient among us: good product, excellent customer service, happy tegu.

When I got my scaly baby, she was a rescue. Her previous humans did not provide her with UV lighting, socialization, enrichment, humidity, or any food that wasn't ground turkey or hard boiled eggs. She was suspicious of anything fruit or vegetable like, and really the only "new" foods she would eat consistently were salmon and quail eggs. At one point, I was sneaking her fruits and veggies by "tying" them to chunks of salmon with salmon skin. She figured it out within a week and was eating the salmon while leaving the mango/bell pepper/whatever else behind. Enter reptilinks. Whole prey? check. Fruits and veggies? check. Tegu approved? check. The nice part is, if your scaly babies don't eat the reptilinks, they'll give you a refund.
Trede- thanks for sharing your experience with them. Could really help some tegus.

ToadHallBetty

I just got an order of reptilinks. Tegus and monitors all like insect and rabbit links with quail egg. I also got iguana meat and the 50/50 blend for the skinks and beardy. They are a little pricey but where else are you going to find a prepaid meal with such diverse ingredients.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tildaworkneh