• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Rhino iguana is coming!

dabears51

I just purchased a rhino iguana and can't wait to open the box tomorrow! It's a Russet Rhino. I've seen plenty of youtube videos on these guys and can't wait to start taming mine in a couple weeks. I'll be taking pictures soon...

RobK.

You will not regret getting a Rhino , Just Tame them at THEIR pace not yours . That is , AFTER they are eating GOOD , The more time setting and being with it them , the faster they will tame . IMO I am not like most people as i am retired (sort/of) and i can spend hours a day with mine . They are great reptiles !!

dabears51

RobK. said:
You will not regret getting a Rhino , Just Tame them at THEIR pace not yours . That is , AFTER they are eating GOOD , The more time setting and being with it them , the faster they will tame . IMO I am not like most people as i am retired (sort/of) and i can spend hours a day with mine . They are great reptiles !!

Thanks guys. I will post pictures when I get a chance. He/she's a cute little bugger! A little high strung when I put it in it's cage. It started looking around everywhere, bobbing it's head and licking everything. I'll surely leave it alone for a while.

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Yeah thats normal,and bobbing its head is good as well trying to tell u hes the boss lol.Just as robk mentioned just take ur time and go at there pace and he'll be fine good luck with the rhino.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980