• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Roach and Insect Supplies from www.AaronPauling.com

Aaron The Roach Rancher

5 Year Member
WWW.AARONPAULING.COM
SOME OF THE LOWEST PRICES AROUND
MY CUSTOMERS RAVE ABOUT MY SERVICE.NOT SURE WHICH ROACH IS RIGHT FOR YOU? CALL ME AT 928 415 0347 OR EMAIL ME AT <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->
I HAVE SPENT HOURS ON THE PHONE WITH A SINGLE CUSTOMER.I HAVE HAD CUSTOMERS THAT HAVE EMAILED BACK AND FORTH WITH ME A DOZEN TIMES BEFORE BUYING. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS MORE IMPORTANT THEN THE SALE.

EGG CRATES ON SALE NOW! 12.49 PER 2 DOZEN!
These are the same egg flats that I use to raise my roaches on. These new egg flats measure 12"x12" and made of recycled paper/cardboard fiber. Great for raising roaches.

WATER CRYSTALS
These are the large 2-4mm water crystals. Keep your feeders from drowing with water crystals, the same ones you buy in pet stores for 4-8 dollars for a few ounces hydrated, are available from me for 1$ an ounce (makes 1 gallon hydrated water gel) or as low as $7.04 per POUND.

WATER CRYSTALS
1-4 ounces $1.00 per oz.
5-7 ounces $ .95 per oz.
8-15 ounces $ .90 per oz.
16+ ounces $ .53 Just $8.48 per pound
48+ ounces $ .50 Just $8.00 per pound
80+ ounces $ .44 Just $7.04 per pound

Aaron's Home Made Dry Roach Feed. IN STOCK NOW ! IT TOOK AWHILE BUT I AM BACK TO FULL PRODUCTION ON ROACH FEED! ROACH FEED ON SALE FOR $2.99 PER POUND AND $1.79 PER POUND WHEN YOU BUY MORE THEN 10LBS.
This is the same high protein mix that it is available to my roaches at all times. It is ground flour fine to allow the roaches to eat the most amount of feed in the least amount of time. When you grow roaches on the scale that I do, the amount of time the roaches spend chewing is evident.

1-2 pounds $3.50 $2.99 per pound
3-5 pounds $3.40 $2.99 per pound
6-9 pounds $2.85 per pound
10-15 pounds $2.60 $1.79 per pound
16 pounds plus $1.99 $1.79 per pound

Oak Leaves and Oak Mulch NOW AVAILABLE!
I collect this directly from the woods around Show Low,AZ. Each 1qt bag has a minimum
of 4 ounces of untreated decayed oak wood and dry oak leaves.
Great food for millipedes and needed for other inverts. Available in the dry goods section.
1 qt bags $4.00 ea
or 4 bags for $12.00

CLICK HERE to see other available species @ <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.AaronPauling.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.AaronPauling.com</a><!-- m -->

Contact me with questions or concerns at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

If you are emailing me simply to place an order, Please use our website. Even if you are paying via postal money order, please order through the website. This allows me to keep accurate count of my stock and fill our orders in an efficient manner. If you must pay via money order, place your order through the website and I will email you with the mailing address to send your money order to. Orders received via money order will not ship until the money order is received and is cleared through my bank. Thank you for understanding and for your business.
Sincerely,
Aaron Pauling

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029