• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Roy x Purdy babies are hatching!!

Two Bananas Marinade

5 Year Member
1: favored by luck or fortune : fortunate <a happy coincidence>

2: notably fitting, effective, or well adapted : felicitous <a happy choice>

3 a: enjoying or characterized by well-being and contentment <is the happiest person I know> <a happy childhood>
b: expressing, reflecting, or suggestive of happiness <a happy ending>
c: glad, pleased <I'm happy to meet you>
d: having or marked by an atmosphere of good fellowship : friendly <a happy office>

4 a: characterized by a dazed irresponsible state <a punch-happy boxer>
b: impulsively or obsessively quick to use or do something <trigger-happy>
c: enthusiastic about something to the point of obsession

I think this is me waiting for my tegu from Bobby

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
All of the Black and Whites are done hatching, I have over 400 tegus in my living room now. I too hope it is not much longer, about the 13th will be the time. :)

simon021

5 Year Member
I got a payment request from Bobby this morning and paid my remaining balance on my hatchling! Can't wait!! I was thinking the end of july, I'm pretty excited to see him shipping out on the 13th!! WAAAAHOOOOOOO

ddegatano

5 Year Member
As did I. I checked my email this morning and saw the request. So I sent the payment instantly. I'm so excited to get the little guy! His home is set up and awaiting his arrival.

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
Tux said:
Sky is old so judging based on that pic is kinda useless, it's like judging a hooker after her thousandth customer :p Bobby has said she was even better than purdy when she was young.

Is ths true Bobby that sky was a better looker? If so in what way?

GOT_TEGUS

5 Year Member
VenomVipe said:
Tux said:
Sky is old so judging based on that pic is kinda useless, it's like judging a hooker after her thousandth customer :p Bobby has said she was even better than purdy when she was young.

Is ths true Bobby that sky was a better looker? If so in what way?

All Bobby's Tegus are good looking He has no mutts :-D

Tux

5 Year Member
VenomVipe you ask too many questions man just chill and accept your baby before the man gets annoyed enough to refund you. They are both amazing animals which have produced great offspring, the only thing ugly at Varnyard is Varnyard himself :p

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
Haha :jes That was comletly out of curosity and not even related to my tegu. And am completly happy and I wouldnt trade it for any other normal pair( or any other white head pair for that matter). I just couldnt believe Sky used to as pretty as Purdy. That's all. :)

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Tux said:
VenomVipe you ask too many questions man just chill and accept your baby before the man gets annoyed enough to refund you. They are both amazing animals which have produced great offspring, the only thing ugly at Varnyard is Varnyard himself :p
:app :app :app

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
VenomVipe said:
Haha :jes That was comletly out of curosity and not even related to my tegu. And am completly happy and I wouldnt trade it for any other normal pair( or any other white head pair for that matter). I just couldnt believe Sky used to as pretty as Purdy. That's all. :)
You think too much! :roll:

Richard21

5 Year Member
Tux said:

Finally some one says it.

crox

5 Year Member
Why isnt anyone else freaking out about the early shipments!!!??
The 13th? Yay!!!

Its like being 12 years old and X-mas coming in October!!!

I have a powersun to order.... petmountain here i come!

By the way the payments couldn't have gone any smoother. This is all put together so well. .... oh man i have to find and charge my camera too!!!

Two Bananas Marinade

5 Year Member
Crox... I got powersuns from pet mountain and they arrived next day!!
I will have vids and pics and balloons(itsa boy!!) and kazoos.. lol and I am 37 yrs old. Talk about going back in time. I have a 30 gig recorder for vids to record the longest boring vid of a day in the life of a tegu. ha

crox

5 Year Member
NEXT DAY!!!

wow, what a wonderful website.

I got all my friends together so i will have a big enough order to get the 150+ free shipping. Im going to have to buy an extra powersun as a backup.... id be a fool no to at 50% off.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029