• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Russet Rhino: One month later...

dabears51

A month has passed since I've had Krone in my care. I have to say it's been a blast! He didn't eat right off the bat but once he started he hasn't stopped. He eats all his veggies but isn't too fond of squash. He eats Mazuri like there's no tomorrow so I make sure to only give it to him every other day.

The first two weeks were "hands off." He never really darted away when he saw me come near his enclosure. He'd just stare right back and bob & roll his head. lol. Just this week he allowed me to pet him without him trying to bite me. Little by little, I'm sure I'll gain his trust. Here are a few pics:

Attachments

• Krone 1.JPG
    Krone 1.JPG
    987.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Krone 2.JPG
    Krone 2.JPG
    1,000 KB · Views: 9
  • Krone 3.JPG
    Krone 3.JPG
    975 KB · Views: 7

teguboy77

5 Year Member
dabears51 said:
A month has passed since I've had Krone in my care. I have to say it's been a blast! He didn't eat right off the bat but once he started he hasn't stopped. He eats all his veggies but isn't too fond of squash. He eats Mazuri like there's no tomorrow so I make sure to only give it to him every other day.

The first two weeks were "hands off." He never really darted away when he saw me come near his enclosure. He'd just stare right back and bob & roll his head. lol. Just this week he allowed me to pet him without him trying to bite me. Little by little, I'm sure I'll gain his trust. Here are a few pics:

Hes looking good,keep up the great care to.Give mine mazuri everyday,but give them there greens first them the mazuri and my rhino cuban eat both well.

teguboy77

5 Year Member
dabears51 said:

Looking good keep up the good care and work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980