• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Rusty on leopard gecko morphs

ihatehumans

5 Year Member
Consider myself very knowledgable on husbandry. anyways, are diablo blancos blazing blizzards with the red eye trait bred into them? I am thinking about breeding blazing blizzards but i wanted to know if it is reeescive like "normal" albinos. if this is the case, i would get blizzards in clutches. how do i distinguish baby blizzards from baby blazing blizzards?

Tux

5 Year Member
the Diablo Blanco eyes are a recessive trait as far as has been seen, they aren't produced by breeding a BB with another BB, it is produced by breeding a Tremper Albino Blazing Blizzard with a Raptor and then inbreeding the double het offspring.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980