• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

sad news

nat

5 Year Member
I am sorry to hear that but if its any comfort, know that he probably had a much comfortable last couple of days than what he would have had if he had not been in your care :hug

Dragon_girl

5 Year Member
he was doing well for the past 2wks he did have his wewe come out but i worked hard on getting it back in and it worked and now he is gone poor lil guy.

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
That's really too bad :(
Who dumped it on you? Was the person aware that it was ill when they got rid of it?

Dragon_girl

5 Year Member
my sisters coworker, i dont think she knew he was sick becuse she knows nothing about reptiles. she had him in a tiny cage with a bask light and hamster bedding and pine cones. feeding him potateos and iggy pellets with MAYBE occional "lettuce" no calcium, no uvb, no room to run around, no baths.
-mel

ZEKE

5 Year Member
wow thats terrible!! at least he had a good last few weeks in your care. you saved him from having to pass in those bad conditions. good job DG!! :cheers

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It really, really, REALLY frustrates me when pet owners don't even care to look up what their pet eats....if they don't care enough to look up some care information, they shouldn't own pets. :(

Dragon_girl

5 Year Member
yeah, and i was told she wasent his first owner. but thats still no excuse, she maybe dosent have access to the internet but there is a libuary and they have books and the internet she could of gone on her day off.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Was it housed with your Bearded?? I don't know why but I thought I saw a pic with your bearded and the ig together. Just asking because you should watch out for parasites and infections.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.