• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

SAMMY...HE NEEDS TO TALK TO YOU!!

ObsessionDragons

5 Year Member
This one's for Sammy.

Hercules said to tell you thanks for the new hat, dude.

Hercules108.jpg

Hercules107.jpg

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thats too funny!! At least the roach knows the safe place to be. :lol: :lol:

ObsessionDragons

5 Year Member
I'm glad you like it! Yeah, that seems to be the one place Hercules can't catch the food from. I bet that day he was wishing he could make his tongue longer!

dorton

5 Year Member
Pretty cool, reminds me of Rob Bredl sitting on the backs of
saltwater crocs while they try their best to eat him.

If you haven't seen Rob Bredl do a search on youtube.

G

I went to sammy's link on the home page. Was gonna buy from blaberus.com but I would much rather support tegutalk. Where do I get em?

ObsessionDragons

5 Year Member
ApriliaRufo said:
I went to sammy's link on the home page. Was gonna buy from blaberus.com but I would much rather support tegutalk. Where do I get em?

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.discoids.com">www.discoids.com</a><!-- w -->

Sammy has the absolute BEST customer service around! Oh, man, Sammy. I didn't know you didn't have any roaches left. If you need some, just let me know! I've got a TON of them!

I'm so glad you guys are enjoying those pics!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980