• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

sav for sale

shabazz

5 Year Member
i have a nice young unsexed sav that i need to rehome, becuse of the three tegu's and the boa's no room. it is 29in and very tame and eats every thing and has all toes and tail. pm me for pics. or if some one can show me how to put the pics up. and he has to be picked up cuz i dont know how to ship reptiles

jor71

5 Year Member
shabazz said:
i have a nice young unsexed sav that i need to rehome, becuse of the three tegu's and the boa's no room. it is 29in and very tame and eats every thing and has all toes and tail. pm me for pics. or if some one can show me how to put the pics up. and he has to be picked up cuz i dont know how to ship reptiles

If you find a buyer that needs it shipped, you may want to go to a reptile shop and see if they can help you with shipping him/her.

Just a thought.

Here is a link to a tutorial on how to post pics here:

http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2332&highlight=posting+picture

shabazz

5 Year Member
thanks here they go

thelist009.jpg

thelist003.jpg

thelist002.jpg

thelist001.jpg

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
That is a good looking male Savanah. What price are you asking for it? Shipping is easy. If you need any help. Let me know. I'd be happy to help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980