• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

savy for sale/trade

frost

1,000+ Post Club
i have a juvy savy for sale. around 3 feet sex is unknown. im looking for 100 cash or 125 trade im looking for

frost

1,000+ Post Club
thought id say that you dont have to pay in cash i will take pay pall or anything like it.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Do you have any pictures?? I know someone looking for an adult Sav.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
He is not local. I saw the one on CL, but he doesn't want to sell without the enclosure.

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
K,.. from the pics it looks good and has been available for a while. I figured the cage deal is probably what's holding it back from finding a home.

mtvaper66

what are you looking for trad wise are you looking for any thing like ball pythons or something more material. i would love another sav when i moved i gave mine to my friend. not that i am settled for good i would have no problem with a new addition to the family

frost

1,000+ Post Club
yeah i would do ball pythons. i will get pics up soon my computer doesent want to upload pics on this site for some reason =/.

frost

1,000+ Post Club
i never used it before, how do you use it?
earthmoon6

great....

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
There is a tutorial on here explaining how to use it.

After you upload your pics to photobucket, slide your mouse over the pic and some links should pop up. Right click, copy the bottom one and paste it in you post reply.

frost

1,000+ Post Club
opening trades to other things besides animals. let me know what you have and ill see if i can use it.im also considering all reptiles besides monitors. this isnt mine but my fiances and she will have the final say lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.