• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Scheduled Chat for 8/17/08

AB^

5 Year Member
It's been a while since we have had a scheduled chat and I know everyone is very busy right now but we should all set aside some time (on sunday the 17th :-D ) to get together and discuss our tegus among other things.
So this will be starting at 5pm pst/8pm est on the 17th. So be there or be square!!

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'll try to be on for most of it, but I'm supposed to go visit a friend of mine with CP. I will probably only be there for two hours, so hopefully the group chat will still be running when I'm done. The times are kinda iffy, so we'll see.

I hope to see some old and new faces today (well, not really literal faces....more like usernames, but you get the point.) :lol:

Oh, and...

bump!

Markie

5 Year Member
I have been trying to get into the chat, but my computer is a retard. Hope ya'll are having fun :(

Markie

5 Year Member
I didn't see your post until now.. I'm guessing I don't have Java, but it didn't actually ever tell me the problem.. oh well.

ZEKE

5 Year Member
aww man. i forgot about it. had a busy day yesterday and forgot all about the chat last night. how was it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me