• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Scheduled Chat???

Would you come to a Tegu Talk scheduled chat??

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters

AB^

5 Year Member
I thought I'd just bump this up :lol:

And Dave, Glad to see you've gotten with the program :)

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Basic IRC is OK. I tried a warez channel on EFNET that a friend ran. It was very confusing with 50 things scrolling by every second! I guess it's better than a conference call because you can't speak at the same time as another person. It may get confusing at times, but it's all there in writing to refer to. Adding links is great too. I'm still a little shakey with copying them, it doesn't seem to work every time or I'm doing something wrong.

dorton

5 Year Member
I'm in too. I think it would be great. I'd love to get to know all the people on here a little better. With this great group, who wouldn't?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan