• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Scheduled Chat???

Would you come to a Tegu Talk scheduled chat??

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters

AB^

5 Year Member
I've been thinking of setting one up for a while. So I'm wondering does this hold any interest??? Please mark your answer on the poll and leave some comments :)

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It depends on the date, time and if I figure out how to use it!! I've got other things to do besides hang out in forums (this and others) all day and night. :roll:

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
I said no and the reason I said no is because the times I did attend chat,there was no reptile chat but a lot of sexual inuendos meant to be cute but weren't. :(

Brat!

AB^

5 Year Member
This happened in the tegu talk chat??
The chat is heavily moderated to help keep things from getting too out of hand. We try to keep things clean for all users :?

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
AB
The chat is heavily moderated to help keep things from getting too out of hand. We try to keep things clean for all users

Yes it happened there and either you were all afk or your idea of inappropriate talk and my idea of inappropriate talk are two different things. :wink:
No biggie,I just leave if its not what I expect.

Brat!

AB^

5 Year Member
Swtbrat said:
AB
The chat is heavily moderated to help keep things from getting too out of hand. We try to keep things clean for all users

Yes it happened there and either you were all afk or your idea of inappropriate talk and my idea of inappropriate talk are two different things. :wink:
No biggie,I just leave if its not what I expect.

Brat!

Well it is very possible all the mods were afk as we cant spend our lives watching the chat, but I'm certain if you had notified one of the moderators we would have taking care of things.
Dont let some bad apples ruin the orchard :)
I understand coming into a chat at random anything can happen
and there might not always be somoene watching over, But I can Promise you that in a scheduled chat that the moderators would be there in full force to take care of any issues.
I hope you reconsider things, you wouldnt be disapointed in a scheduled chat.

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
OK I'll try anything once,twice if I like it. :wink:

If I can manage it I'll give it another try.

Brat!

AB^

5 Year Member
That sounds good. And please if any issue comes up with in any part of this site please notify a moderator and we will do our best to come to a fair outcome for the matter at hand :wink:

RehabRalphy

5 Year Member
I voted a Maybe.

I think it would be an okay idea to do so. I'm on there all the time though, and most of the active people on the website are usually on there as well lol.

Go for it! ;) :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan