• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Searching for a baby a Tegu

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
Very sweet looking animal! Cute name - Brody. Walter1's comment about a funny looking dog has a lot to it. Tegus are smart, individual, and while we all have our personal experiences with them, there are lots of differences too.

Good to ask lots of questions - even if they feel stupid! Lol

TheVirus

5 Year Member
Is it's just a black and white? And where do you live btw? The enclosure wont keep humidity
Yes. It’s a Chacoan Tegu. From what i gather Chacoan isn’t a locality but a polygenic line. I just liked the whiter head

There’s a piece of plexiglass in the first pic on top of the tub. I used pegboard to frame it out (after i took the pic). It’s hideous and embarrassing so I won’t post a pic lol. But it’s functional!

I live in NY and the lowes and home depot didn’t have many options for glass and plexi. Businesses used them to create shields to protect cashiers from the public.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus