• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

seeking male adult/sub r/b hybrid for mate

krazyeyez

new to forum yes, have had mine for almost 3 years, since her pre-yearling i wanna tear everything in my cage the f** up stage... i have been seeking a male for a friend/mate for almost two years now, i follow the forums online and don't often see anything current other than other females... i noticed i just missed an opportunity to get ahold of exactly what i am after for shipping, i would have paid... and "got10" i would gladly pay you to ensure outside of just playtime, that if my female were to breed, that i would not be diluting her amazing traits. also it is my great intent, that if such a thing were to happen to offer up these hatchlings to only home breeders, no wholesalers, and no d-bag plantation growers who end up scalping what they cant sell at season's end to wallet makers....

Attachments

• IMAG0081.jpg
    IMAG0081.jpg
    721.5 KB · Views: 7

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980