• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Severus - Blue X Blue (cross)

Zyn

I call this

"Leave me alone A-Hole I'm fine let me sleep"

Attachments

• IMG_0534.JPG
    IMG_0534.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 38

Zyn

IMG_0977.JPG
IMG_0976.JPG
Long story short sev went down for the winter starting at the end of September. Even then he was about to shed. He came out of it a week ago and his shed was looking even worse after a week of hour baths every other day coconut oil rub downs and some heavy ended fish dinners with a mouse or two dipped in cod liver oil. His shed popped today finally. Has some tail and toes left but he's got me relieved it was dry and think.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
View attachment 12509 View attachment 12508 Long story short sev went down for the winter starting at the end of September. Even then he was about to shed. He came out of it a week ago and his shed was looking even worse after a week of hour baths every other day coconut oil rub downs and some heavy ended fish dinners with a mouse or two dipped in cod liver oil. His shed popped today finally. Has some tail and toes left but he's got me relieved it was dry and think.
Beautiful pink highlights. Nice going on the shed.

Zyn

Yeah his parents both had full white heads with the black nose. The dame being 100% blue the sire being a high white 50% blue %50 BnW. It's getting more white with every shed

Zyn

IMG_1165.JPG
IMG_1161.JPG
One month since leaving hibernation. Has double in weight and eating like a monster lol. He's now shed three times in one month.

Zyn

Gary he gets a good portion of his diet as
Whole prey. I have a small colony of rats, dubia, and he gets the occasional wild frog, crayfish, cleaned earth worms, cut up chunks of bluegill. Along with his normal diet of turkey mash, mixed with beef liver and cod liver oil. This first year I’ve let him eat till he’s full. He’s starting to go a day or two between feeds depending on the size of the meal. He’s been
getting small or fuzzy rat pups twice a week he’ll gulp down two or three at a feeding.

He also brumated for three and a half months, his growth really exploded after brumation.

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
how big is he now ??? looks around the same as Alpha although he should proceed him in the end of course.

Zyn

I double checked his date of birth i was a month off in a previous post. he’ll be 1 in two weeks, he was born the last week of June last year still not sure if he is actually a he or not at this point. Anyone got a guess, not sure when the Jowels start appearing not that it matters really to me lol. But his growth after brumation has been fun to watch still shedding about every other week.

Zyn

DC243BC3-20E4-488A-83D9-3E5941C3FF1B.jpeg
0C971C81-BF7C-48E5-93E9-5D46BA46D2D2.jpeg
Another month one year old and finally as long as the bathtub lol please excuse the dirty tub all dogs all just had baths to lol and at his first weigh in he’s at 4 lbs if I did t right lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonny