• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Shes stripping!

SnakeCharmr728

5 Year Member
Caught her mid-shed, thought it was cute! This was her shed before last and now her head is completely black... crazy!

This is one of laura's hybrid.... beginning to think "she" is a "he" lol and she/he is still sporting quite the attitude despite all taming techniques.

PicMonkeyCollage2.jpg

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Me too...i have never seen niles shed since i got him in september. And he went into hibernation beginning in october but now is in full hibernation ( not coming out at all) so hopefully when he wakes up I can give him a good warm soak and try to get it going.... I'm a little concerned because my other lizards and snakes shed frequently and he has never as of yet... :/

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

Deac77

5 Year Member
Don't worry to much batgirl of he's been hibernating he hasn't been growing so he has not need to shed yet :D

And he looks awesome! Kirby's super sweet but came that way mostly lol. Laura did a good job with him. What worked for me was sleeping on a pillowcase for a week then putting it in the cage and cycling them week to week.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980