• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

show and tell

nicklotz

hi all, ive been using thise forum quite alot lately, awesome people on here i happen to be on it almost constantly as a matter of fact, i figure its time for me to introduce my tegus, i have a juvie argentine black and white tegu named ares, my little baby i have no clue the sex yet figuring a male but not positive, hes basically my kid,
[attachment=2253][attachment=2252] [attachment=2254]

- gold tegu i just recently got him hes a little skitish but not to bad havent gotten around to naming him yet,
[attachment=2255]

and last but not least my baby red tegu, just bought him at the show this weekend in manchester, still really skitish and i dont have many pictures of him i dont want to freak him out more then nessary, ill make sure to let you guys watch him grow,[attachment=2257]

Attachments

• 029.JPG
    029.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
  • 030.JPG
    030.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
  • 031.JPG
    031.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
  • 033.JPG
    033.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 3
  • 028.JPG
    028.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 3

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
cute! they look great. brave having 3 little ones lol my single one keeps me on my toes

nicklotz

haha thank you! i know i decided to take it on, i had a bunch of snakes and iguanas, i just got rid of them all and focused on these babies, working out really well so far everyone seems pretty happy, im actually about to start building a 7x3x3 cage for ares, cant wait

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
nicklotz said:
haha thank you! i know i decided to take it on, i had a bunch of snakes and iguanas, i just got rid of them all and focused on these babies, working out really well so far everyone seems pretty happy, im actually about to start building a 7x3x3 cage for ares, cant wait

sounds like fun! hopefully they all tame down nicely for you!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980