• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Sigh! Can this weekend please come and go??

Brittneym

I make my payment for my little Extreme x Argentine Black and White cross tomorrow! (after the longest week in my life waiting for my paycheck!) Then i have to wait out the weekend till he can be shipped! The hours are ticking down SO SLOW.

BUT it will all be worth it in the end! Im so excited to finally be a Tegu Mommy!

--Brittney

Also if anyone else has gotten an extreme x argentine cross this year from Greg Phillips i would LOVE to keep updates with you on our clutch mates!

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
The wait is the hardest part, no matter how many reptiles I get shipped I hate the wait.

Brittneym

His name is Greg Phillips. I saw his add on fauna and i beleive he has one here but im not positive.

This is my third reptile shipping and my biggest (seeing as hes a little over 20 inches by now) All ive had shipped before was a gargoyle gecko and my granite corn. Both very small haha At least hes only being shipped from 6 hours away!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980