• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Slainte! new here

G

Hello Everyone,

My name is Bea and I am new to the forums - and also rather new to Tegu as well.

I live in Arizona with a husband and two small female children. We have two inside cats, two mastiffs, a newfoundland and a metallic pink toed tarantula named Bunny.

The reptile members of our household include the following.

Thirteen crested geckos - lots of various names
One female bearded dragon - Ursula
One male tokay gecko - Gnome
One female Super Salmon Red Tailed boa - Myka
One male ball python - Toad
One unsexed Rosy Boa - Maggie

And Noah our Red Argentine Tegu. We purchased Noah from our favourite reptile store - where he was somewhat of a rescue. He is about a year of age and the person who had him prior to the store getting ahold of him wasn't taking particularly good care of him.

I hope to learn a lot from the people on here!

Bea & Zoo

G

Welcome !!!! glad to have you on-board !! It sounds like you have a house full ..

m758b033

think you could post some photos of your tegu and other animals? You have quite the impressive collection of animals :) Also bet your newfoundland loves arizona lol We had one here in kansas and had to shave him in the summer because of the heat.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me