• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Slayer

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
This is the last pic I have of Slayer before he went to sleep. :(
Its been 6 weeks since I've held him and I miss him a TON!
The first pic is 2 weeks before the second and right before he lost most of his green head.

Brat!

SlayerFlowers.jpg

Before he went to sleep I used to let him tiptoe through the flowers. :wink:

Slayer1.jpg

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
awww he is looking good! its sad when they hibernate...i havnt seen mine in a couple of months!!

nat

5 Year Member
I am going through the same thing! Don't worry, we can get through this together ha ha

lovely pictures, I love his pattern!

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Oh man at first I didn't read the thread clearly. By sleep I thought you meant he died! My guy isnt hibernating so I guess it didn't trigger. I felt sad :( How many tegu's do you own Brat?

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
lizardboy101 said:
I feel so lucky, Coco hasn't shown any signs that she wants to hibernate at all...YAH

I wish I could say that about mine, all of mine are down, I am kinda missing them a bit. :?

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
My B&W and Red & Blue Cross are still in hibernation. :cry:

The Red and Chacoan have not hibernated yet but they have slowed down some.The still eat and still bask and still free roam daily.

Brat!

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
lizardboy101 said:
I feel so lucky, Coco hasn't shown any signs that she wants to hibernate at all...YAH
good luck with them....I hope they end up hibernating...either that or that the missed hibernation doesn't affect their ability to breed. Sometimes it does, more so with the Red Tegus

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Mine are still down, it will be a little over one more month before they come back to life. :roll:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029