• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

small dilemma

Anthony

5 Year Member
so i currently own 2 tegus... a red male and a black and white female both from bobby... my plan was once they got big to keep them in seperate enclosures. unfortuneanatly i dont have the room like i thought i would and i dont have the finance to purchase 2 big enclosures with 2 powersuns running all the time... my question is , Is there any possible way to house them together as adults and not let them breed? if not im more then likely going to give away the red but the red one is special to me because he almost died and i spent a lot of money on vet bill and its a miracle that he lived and hes fine now... what do u guys think?

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
if they were 09' you have at least another 2-3 years befor you have to worry about that! i would keep them, have you ever thought about building 2 enclosures and stacking them on top of each other? that would save you some space!

brutus13

ultimatly they are going to breed :( but like reptastic said you have time to save some money and build the enclosures. I know it sounds crzy but maybe you can talk to a vet about getting one of them "fixed"? I don't know if that is something that can be done or not but its just a thought.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me